Opportunities for Prayer at the Church
- Sunday — 6.30pm to about 7pm at the church building: praying for the future of this church
- Tuesday — 9.30am to 10am at the church building: prayers for the local community
- Tuesday — 8pm at house group (with Bible Study)
- Thursday — 8pm at Worship Group at the church building
A time to reflect, a time to pray, a time to seek God.
A short reflective service of about 30 minutes at Main Street Community Church at 10.30am on the first Tuesday of odd-numbered months.
- 10.30am on Tuesday 3 May 2016
Other prayer meetings
We have regular prayer meetings, usually monthly, to pray for
- Local schools
- The suffering church, mainly using information provided by Open Doors UK.
Please ask for details if you would like to join with either of these.
There are also local Quiet Days in association with the Quiet Garden Movement. These are advertised in our weekly notice sheet.
- Ask any of the leaders at a Sunday morning service.
- Personal prayer and listening available during the coffee mornings held most Thursdays, 9.30am to 1.30pm. Just speak to a helper.